Monday, June 8, 2015

Final Questions

What are you strengths and what could you improve upon?
    I feel like I think outside the box a lot and manage to take photos that express me in some way. I         think that I can improve next year by challenging myself a little bit more and not always playing it     safe.

How have you grown as an artist over this semester?
    This year I've gotten a lot more comfortable with a camera. This has helped me to feel more                 confident in my work and be more willing to show others the things I've created.

What was your favorite project and why?
    My favorite project was either my photo essay or working in the dark room this last week. I loved       my essay because it was a way to express me and show people who I really am. The dark room           was great because not only did I create beautiful pieces, I got to do what my dad had done when I       was younger; I feel a lot closer to him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment