Friday, February 21, 2014

Question #2

Q: Which is more descriptive, a text that describes an event, or a photograph? Why?

A: Really, it depends on the event. Someone could write a story with so much detail you feel like you can reach out and touch it and have an awful photo that show no emotion what so ever. If it is a good, emotional photograph, it can be the most descriptive thing in the world. Photos show things that cannot be described when taken correctly. They show emotion, color, sight. Writing just tells about an event that happens at some point. To be able to see it with your own two eyes, you see so much more.
    Typically I read books based off of actors or tv shows I watch. Because I have a physical picture in my head of what each character sounds like and looks like, I can easily paint a photograph in my head of what is going on in that scene. When I read a Torchwood or Doctor Who novel, they typically go into so much detail that I feel like you really are chasing after something.

No comments:

Post a Comment